- To introduce agriculture and conservation to youth and others interested in the trade.
- To create employment opportunities internally while educating the public about USDA/ NRCS opportunities.
- To promote healthy eating and lifestyles
- To teach youth business and entrepreneurial skill.
- To respond and have an impact on the food desert phenomenon at its core.
The BMBC Agriculture and Conservation Project includes a small Farmers Market and its own demonstration farm located on two acres of the sixteen acre campus of the historic Brown Missionary Baptist Church. The farm is strategically located on the Mississippi, Tennessee Stateline and is approximately 20 miles from Arkansas. The project will provide outreach to the historically underserved of the Tri- State area.